Went through my stuff this weekend and found out a barrel I made some years ago with fire polished beads. I've been wanting to design a barrel shaped bead for sometime. I really forgot that I had one hidden among my jewellery stuff. So, based on that barrel this is the new bead I came up with.
List of beads used:
- black and red 3x4mm rondelles;
- light caramel ceylon 8/0 Miyuki seed beads;
- metallic dark blue iris 11/0 Miyuki seed beads;
- metallic copper dark bronze 15/0 Miyuki seed beads;
- galvanized muscat 15/0 Miyuki seed beads;
- 10mm pearls to fill in.
Find the video tutorial below (also available in PT).
PT version here